As the pace of change in today’s engineering environment rapidly accelerates many system owners are struggling to support the systems they operate.
Building upon its system review capability, Lym Consults working with our technical partner (Risktec Solutions, UK) offers a number of services aimed at managing system obsolescence and prolonging the useful life of systems and their associated components.
This capability is offered to those clients who may wish to maximise their high capital investment systems or in situations where system replacement is not a straightforward option. Lym Consults and our partner offers a proven capability in this field.
- System review and component vulnerability analysis.
- Identification of system stabilization or replacement strategy.
- Recommendation on best practical system or component replacement option
A key component in ensuring the ongoing health of a system comes from regular system reviews. There is often a requirement in high hazard industries to step back from the ongoing operation and maintenance activities and review the plant performance to identify trends representing system problems.
Lym Consults with our technical partner (Risktec Solutions, UK) offers a range of services aimed at improving the health of systems operated and maintained by its customers. Such activities will result in improved system reliability and availability.
- Assessment of current and future obsolescence issues.
- Review against standards.
- Plant walk down
- Operator/Maintainer information collection.
- Operating experience and maintenance records review
- Maintenance procedures and frequency review and recommendation
Project management is now broadly accepted as engineering discipline of its own right, with its own unique set of tools and methodologies. Lym Consults and our technical partners (Risktec Solutions, UK) have significant amount of experience in the application of the tools and methodologies required to successfully deliver engineering projects to time, cost and quality; ranging from multi-million dollars, multi-discipline projects to multiple small value projects.
Lym Consults’ consultants seek to employ best practice methodologies such as Prince II.
- Proven “Cradle to Grave” Project management support capability.
- Capability to support the management of multi-billion dollar, multi-discipline projects.
- Capability to support the management of multiple diverse small value projects to a variety of stakeholders.
- Employing the most up-to- date tools and methodologies.